This blog post may contain affiliate links. Click here for more info.
A tropical oasis in the middle of downtown Frankfort, Kentucky is what this amazing team brought to life. This boho-luxe shoot combined the clean lines of modern industry with the richness and depth of a tropical oasis. The vibrant colors in the flowers, fruits, and accessories were grounded with palm leaves and faux furs used throughout.
All Photography by Crystal Ludwick Photo
Pin one of these for later!
- Photography | Crystal Ludwick Photo | @crystalludwickphoto
- Planning & Design | White Oak Design Co. | @whiteoakdesignco
- Venue | The Foundry on Broadway | @thefoundryonbroadway
- Heirloom Wedding Stationery | Wild Joy Studios | @wildjoystudios
- Cake | Bit of Whimsy Cakes | @whimsybaker
- Rentals | Dishes and Details
- Furniture rentals | Fifty Chairs | FB @fiftychairs
- Florist | Wild Roots | @wildrootsfarmerflorist
- Laser wood signs | The Crazy Bunny Lady | @_thecrazybunnylady
- Hair and Makeup | @tamika_holifield_mua
- Dress | I Do Bridal | @idobridalky
- Model | @knotty.by_nature
- Caterer | Type A Catering | @typeacatering