I go through phases with my wedding planning. One day I hate it more than anything, the next it’s the most fun thing I’ve ever done. This past weekend has been one of wedding planning love! All the things I’m excited about getting taken care of are after the break!
Things I have finalized so far:
- Our amazing photographer, Frank, of James and Company Photography.
- Our beautiful venue, Castle McCulloch.
- My DRESS. I can’t show it to you here, as much as I want to, but I got it from the amazing ladies at Hayden Olivia.
- Our delicious caterers at Apple Spice Junction.
- We have our wedding parties picked and asked.
- DJ CAMMY CAM THE CAMERON.
- Our officiant will be our friend Josh.
- And JUST today, I finished blocking off some rooms for our guests at the Holiday Inn, in Archdale.
- Our SAVE THE DATES. Obviously, stationary is the part of getting married I’m the most excited about.
Things I almost have finalized:
- Honeymoon plans
- Bridesmaids outfits (except not really, picking things to make other people wear is hard.)
- Rehearsal dinner location
- Our website
And now for a look into the craft project I worked on for out photoshoot with Frank. I didn’t end up using one of these for our printed Save the Date (I had a very favorite photo he took, that I used for that.) I did use them on the website and RSVP form!
I designed and printed out the phrase “Save our Date” on some heavy card stock, and gathered all of my tools. Below are some pictures of the process.
And of course, here’s a look at the final project from the pictures with Frank. I’m pretty happy with how it turned out! I love playing with this gold paint.